Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Casually Chill










Hey loves!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful week thus far. Truly this Tuesday has been a bit slow but progressive, nonetheless. That's all that matters right? Sunday's are usually my day to enjoy a day out with family or friends, whether it's for brunch, a day at the park, something outdoors. This past Sunday, I enjoyed brunch out with friends which called for a comfy, casually chic outfit. 

Although it was hot AF....I threw on this linen vintage top by Alexis & Avery, shorts, black Oxfords (I forgot I had), and one of my old Fedora's from Pins and Needles. Heels aren't always required. Lol I was surprisingly cool, although I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt. Love these Oxfords, so I will definitely have to wear them more often. These Express shorts are an old purchase but never go out of style. Some thing's so simple, can give the biggest impact.

Enjoy the rest of the week folks!!!


Peace & Love
XO
~Katina

vintage shirt -Etsy, Oxfords & gold link chain -ebay, fedora (old) -UO, gold aviators -F21



No comments:

Post a Comment