Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Slammin' Spicy Quinoa Tuna Salad

Happy Hump Day loves!!! I literally need a push over this day already but at least my lunch is slammin'! I don't try to spend much time on lunch but I do make sure it's healthy and always nutritious. Usually when I have left over quinoa in the fridge, I'll add to an egg/veggie breakfast, and or a nice simple salad. 

Here I plated fresh baby spinach, atop we have quinoa I made previously for dinner in a tasty vegetable broth (subbed for water), 1/2 c each chopped bella mushrooms, sweet white corn & diced roma tomatoes. Added a single serve packet of Starkist sweet and spicy tuna creation, drizzled evoo with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. When I tell you I tore this salad up! So flavorful and delicious! First time purchasing these tuna packets and definitely won't be my last. What are you having for lunch? Hope you all have a beautiful day!

PEACE & LOVE
XO
~Katina


No comments:

Post a Comment