Monday, May 23, 2016

Contemporary Rust Deep V-Cut Dress








Hey loves!!!! Happy Monday! Well my day started off with a bang! The mindset in which you begin your mornings once you set foot out of that bed, will definitely determine your vibes for the day. I feel amazing, especially in this Contemporary style deep v-cut dress! The color itself caught my attention, not to mention the low cut and straps. Along with the two split sides for that sassy,chic look made it that much more awesome. 

I particularly love the color Rust upon my skin tone. I decided to jazz it up a bit with these sheer glitter socks and platforms (old purchase) for a different more me approach. Simple jewelry required with such an outfit that stands alone. This Southwestern inspired bracelet and plain long silver chain gives a great tone to this black lace vintage top. Topped this look off with this faux feather fur clutch and black sunnies. I hope you love this look as much as I do!

Peace & Love
XO
~Katina

Contemporary Deep V-Cut Dress/Southwestern Inspired Bracelet- F21, Platforms- Shoedazzle, Clutch- thegooddanger.com, Black Lace Top- Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment