Monday, May 16, 2016

Casual Jeans + Tee Never Fails











Happy Monday loves!!!! Oooh it's such a beautiful day in the neighborhood!! I hit Monday in full swing! Kept it simple, chic, stylish and comfy in this outfit. Can't go wrong with black right? Threw in some color just because the sun is shining lol. These are one of my fave pairs of high waist skinny jeans from Forever. 

This Mystic Wheel tee in the color Rust is a fave as well. Not only is the color pretty, the whole print of these signs are perfect! Threw on these open toe booties from Bamboo. An old purchase I dug out from the archives. Lol

Set the look with this faux leather biker jacket and bag. Color contrast can make the simplest of looks a bit more jazzed up, if you will. Some days, hell most days I'm dressing for comfort. This look can take you to work, coffee/tea date, lunch, running errands and let's not forget a good ol' happy hour! Hey....I'm flexible! Fro poppin per usual, along with my favorite matte lippie, Limbo from Colourpop. That completes my look for an easy going Monday. 

Hope you all have a fab week!!!

Peace & Love
XO
~Katina

Jacket/Jeans- F21, Tee- New Look, Booties- Ross, Bag- Urban Outfitters, Turquoise necklace/Ring- Gifted by my daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment