Monday, April 25, 2016

New Look Blouse










Happy Mondays loves!!! As my friends and family know, purple is my FAVORITE color! It's mind boggling to me that I don't have many items in purple but this beautiful light weight polyester blouse is perfect for any spring day. From the metal detailing to the elastic wrists, it's perfect! All I needed was some cropped jeans (okay, I had to diy an old pair) and platform heels to set my look. I felt a 70's sort of chic vibe when I put this together. Maybe it's the fro but yeah, I rock it! I put this Colourpop matte lippie called Guess on staying true to the whole vibe, along with my favorite Amethyst crystal necklace (my birthstone) from my eldest daughter.

 Now about this bag! My new fave nude purse. Perfect size, color, style, you name it! I'm in love! Not to mention how well it goes with my nude/brown platform heels which are a very old Ross purchase. I love these heels! They are really the most comfortable pair, so fair warning, you will see these several times this season and the next! A great casual, chic way to start off a new day! I hope you all have a fabulous week!


Peace & Love
XO
~Katina


blouse -New Look Fashion, jeans -old Express bell bottoms (diy), purse -Adrienne Vittadini, shoes- CR Luxe, Ross Dress for less (old purchase)


No comments:

Post a Comment