Friday, April 8, 2016

Lingerie + Plaid

Woohoo!!! Happy Friday loves!!! It's been such a beautiful in week in Cali with some great, yet sweat bringing heat! So, I mixed a light sheer lingerie piece I had from Frederick's of Hollywood ( in which I cut the sleeves off) with this Tartan plaid skirt I purchased on sale at F21 a few months ago.

I previously wore this skirt with a matching long sleeve crop top. I love having sets that I can later mix and match pieces for a complete different outfit. It's so easy to put your emotions into your outfits as I tend to do. It can allow you to come up with something fabulous to your nature!

Easy, breezy pieces make me happy! Especially when it's hot! You could also add a blazer to top this look off for the office and carry it along for Happy Hour or a late dinner! Gotta make your looks transitional from day to night for just about any occasion. I wish you all a fab Friday and a happy weekend ahead!

Peace & Love
 XO
~Katina





This Classic Coach purse never get's old! Shoes by Guess- old purchases


Sunset thoughts





No comments:

Post a Comment