Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Taco Tuesday!!!

Hey loves!!! A great taco can always be enjoyed on any day but Taco Tuesdays is just the thing to do! I've always made different types of tacos and tonight is my first time with vegan tacos. A straight hit as always!!! Changing my eating habits into a healthy lifestyle has been the best thing for me and my family. I'm still a work in progress but so far it's sooooo good! Hope you try out this easy recipe! 

As always,

Peace & Blessings XOXO


All you need:
Recipe for 11 tacos + 1 quesadilla ( ;

2-15 oz can black beans
2 large tomatoes, diced
2 avocado, sliced
1 clove minced garlic
2 red bell pepper, sliced
2 green pepper, sliced
1 large onion, sliced
cilantro
lime wedges, sliced
corn oil
onion powder
spicy chili powder
black pepper
garlic salt
corn tortillas

Directions:

Pan fry tortilla shells in skillet with about a 1/2 cup oil. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
Heat on med & saute veggies in same pan about 6-8 minutes. I like them to still have a bit of a crunch. 

Warm and season beans in pot on med heat. I mashed half just a bit. Pack your shells with beans and veggies. ending with avo, cilantro, a squeeze of lime and Tapatio.

*Optional - Cheese and Plain Greek Yogurt



Although my son mistakenly grabbed Italian Parsley, I used it anyway for my tacos. Waste not, want not is my motto! Lol





No comments:

Post a Comment