Thursday, March 3, 2016

Ribbed Bodycon Dress + Boyfriend Coat

Hey there loves!!! Don't cha' just love to come across pieces in your closet you forgot you had? Well yes.....yes I do! This grey ribbed bodycon dress is the perfect fit and I love the turtle neck. Spring is approaching so get those winter pieces out before it's too late. If you're on my side of the world, today is very gloomy with a chance of showers. So, I'm prepared! Went with pairing my fave burgundy boyfriend coat for a bit of color. Simplistic and chic!

Have a fabulous weekend y'all!!

Peace & Blessings XOXO








More Better liquid matte lippie- Colourpop



Dress, forever21.com //Coat, newlook.com // Shoes, justfab.com // Lips, colourpop.com 

1 comment:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with long sleeve black skater dresses.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete