Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Dressing it Down


Hey loves!!! I'm so in love with this cardigan! It's lightweight, long and neutral. A great statement piece is one that you can put on repeat, while dressing it up or down. Decided to pair with this peachy colored v-neck sweater. A simple pair of black leggings and these bad ass Leila Stone boots in Oxblood. Simple, casual, comfy, and chic! This is the perfect look for that middle of the week push through, dress down Friday, Happy Hour with friends or even running errands around town. Spring is peeking through but Winter just ain't quite ready to say goodbye! In the mean time, I'll be awaiting all of the warmth that's yet to come! Catch y'all later!!



This beautiful Abalone ring is a great find of my eldest daughter's. Pictures do it no justice!!
Essie 766 Glamour Purse on my nails
 




(neutral cardigan/ necklace/ black fringe bag- Urban Outfitters, v-neck sweater/ black leggins/ rose gold aviators- F21, boots- Shoedazzle


Peace & Blessings XOXO










1 comment:

  1. I looooooove that damn cardigan!!!! Excuse the French used LOL. Can I have that cardy?? Don't play because I will wear it as a dress and ifthat is what you call "Dressing Down", I will NEVER use that terminology again. If people saw me and my "dress down", I would surely be classified as a "Bum" :(

    ReplyDelete