Monday, February 29, 2016

Sunday Funday

Happy Monday loves!!! I hope the weekend was good to you all. The weather has been perfect! I enjoyed an absolute wonderful Sunday afternoon/evening with a friend dear to my heart. Well, she's more like family and I've missed her to pieces. So what better way to catch up with all the girl talk we've missed? The best brunch, conversation + a quaint wine bar...picked up right where we left off.

 Keep your alignments with the right ones tight. Everyone doesn't deserve a place at your table, and those meant to be a part of your life, always keep their seat warm. Any who, this is my look for Sunday. Minimal, classy + chic. That's me! I love mixing and revamping pieces. You can easily complete a look by simply mixing pieces into an entirely different outfit. This top is part of a 2-piece skirt set (previous post) and I've also shown prior, how to style these pants 2 ways. Well, now you have 3! (;

Comfy heels to strut midtown and an outfit to breath in, after washing that bomb brunch down at Cafeteria 15L with mimosas + wine, following with wine at 58 Degrees & Holding Co. It was a hell of a cheat day!! I will definitely revisit these spots again soon! The ambiance was impeccable, with amazing service as soon as you step foot in the door! If you're ever in the Downtown Sacramento area, check em' out...no disappointments!!! Hope you all have a fabulous week ahead!


As always,
Peace & Love
 XOXO



When I tell you, I love these pants....I LOVE THESE PANTS







Eggs Benedict Florentine with Potatoes




High Waist Trousers, eshakti.com //Plaid Crop top, Double Zippered Clutch,  forever.com// Heels, last spring season// Oversized Cat Eye Sunglasses, shopbich.com

No comments:

Post a Comment