Thursday, February 18, 2016

So Rich In Love!

Hey there loves!!! Yesterday, February 17th was the day of my birth! I celebrated the big 4 0! Yep 40 years young! Hard to believe myself! The older we get, may not seem or feel as exciting as our younger days, yet this was truly a milestone I was so very grateful and excited to enjoy. A blessing to give breath & live my life to the fullest another year.

I'm so appreciative for all the love I received whether it was through, calls, text, and messages.
It's the best feeling in the world to be celebrated by true friends & loved ones near or far.
I gotta say, I've raised some amazing young adults & still at it with my little one. They saw to it, that I spent my day with love, laughs and pure happiness!

 Just being surrounded by all of this light, makes a girl real proud! This is the biggest blessing of all!


It's the little things that make life grand!

Peace & Love
 XOXO







My eldest son & his girlfriend bought my fave cake! Tiramisu!!
That's all I wanted, yet it didn't stop there with these two!! ;)


One of my favorite type of flowers from my youngest son. Purple of course!






We love hugs around here!



SKIRT // Etsy, Sleeveless Fitted Ribbed Top // eBay, Faux Leather Jacket // New Look Fashion, Booties // Anne Michelle -- Marshall's, Sunnies // Vintage










1 comment:

  1. Yes Sister another day to be Blessed that God allowed you to wake to see another day. Everyday I thank God for the many blessings he has given me and although we don't see one another I want to let you know that I love you unconditionally and that will never change. You are a wonderful sister and an even better friend and thinking back to those days when I felt like I was defeated and lonely brings tears to my eyes. Not tears of sadness but tears of joy because no matter how far apart we were the miles, I "always" felt like you were right there with me holding me through my pain. Thank you Lil Sister for being a friend to me when I had no one else. I love you forever more ~
    Always.....Unconditionally

    ReplyDelete