Sunday, February 21, 2016

My Favorite Winter Color

Hey loves!!! I have grown to love any shade of burgundy throughout this winter season. From the color wine, bordeaux to oxblood...especially oxblood! The color is just so beautiful! I forgot all about this Meanook hat in Bordeaux that I purchased a few months back. It's so soft, thick and warm. The little knotted front adds to the design which makes it really cute. I purchased it for $15.99 at Aldo, now on sale for $2.99. Yeah I know!!! Perfect to throw on when it's chilly, you just want to add a different touch, or when my curls aren't poppin'!

Now, this Burgundy midi boyfriend coat gives the perfect finish to any outfit, whether you dress it up or down for a more casual appeal. It has a snap front closure in the center of the coat, with two large pockets. This simple, yet stylish look paired with jeans and oxfords. Today's motto....warm & comfy! Have a fabulous week y'all!!!

Peace & Blessings
XOXO 









Hat//Aldo, Midi Boyfriend Coat//New Look, Knitted Fringe Scarf//Etsy

3 comments: