Saturday, February 20, 2016

Everyone by EO ~ Beauty Haul

Happy Saturday loves!!! I want to share some amazing products I include in my day to day beauty and health regiment. For a couple of months now I've become obsessed with this brand Everyone by EO- Small World Trade Company. I initially purchased the liquid hand soaps from Raley's Supermarket. OMG! When I tell you these scents are absolutely amazing!

The soaps are very moisturizing unlike some that dry your hands out immediately after use. A light scent even stays on your hands after washing and drying them off. So, I had to look into more of their products to see what they had for skincare. The remaining items were purchased from CVS.com. On top of their sale, I previously acquired rewards points plus free shipping ( these aren't sold in my neighborhood store) so you know every penny saved helps. It doesn't get any better than this!

Pictured from left to right, face toner with pure rose water + essential oils, 3 hand soaps, my favorite hands down is lavender + coconut, there's Meyer's lemon + mandarin, ylang ylang + cedar wood, lavender + aloe lotion for hands, face, body,  Everyone face for every day makeup removing wipes (pineapple + papaya enzymes, fragrance free),

This lotion + toner makes my skin so vibrant and radiant. It's extremely soft and smells great! My skin is so hydrated, refreshed and just glowing, so I can't wait to get my hands on the face cleanser + moisturizer. I have a thing for using that one brand for many particular needs. So far....so good!

It's very important to use products without artificial ingredients. These natural products are without artificial ingredients. They have natural botanical ingredients + essential oils, are sulfate free, paraben free, cruelty free, gluten free, non gmo verified. Please do your research and read the labels of the products you purchase, especially if it's going onto your skin. Everything that reads "natural" isn't! I don't know if you get as much pleasure as I do in using amazing products such as these, but I urge you to try these babies out!

Have a fabulous weekend y'all!!!

Peace & Blessings XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment