Friday, January 8, 2016

Fedora + Red Lips

Happy Friday loves!!! All black attire makes me so happy! There's so much to do with black. Layer, mix any and everything, as you please. Keep it simple, layed back, dress and jazz it all up! Being it's cold as hell! Layers are indeed very necessary! So, underneath this fab faux leather jacket from www.newlook.com (we'll discuss that in a sec), I'm wearing a knitted black sweater from H&M atop a plain black long sleeved shirt from F21. I stay cold so HELL YES to layers! These paneled scuba knit leggins are perfect! These were a purchase from  www.forever21.com. I usually only wear leggins around the house but when you purchase a fresh fitted black pair, why not make em into an outfit! These scrunched boots are an old purchase from Steve Madden. Literally everything I have on is black! Down to my pretty lacey undergarments and my socks lol. Keep it sexy ladies, even if it's for yourself!! Topping it all off in more ways than one, this Fedora is from F21 as well. Hitting the lips with my current fave lippie in Monte Carlo from NYX Cosmetics. ;)

I fell in love with this beautiful wide brim wool Fedora. The brim makes the look even more fancy! It is just a tad bit stiff, hence the reason I'm holding it down for a jazzier look. Love! Love! Love! Affordable too so whats better than that! Get you one! 

Now this faux leather waterfall jacket is a fab statement piece to have! Stylish and perfect for this cold season. The faux fur collar just sold me. Love the way it zips!


Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


Peace & blessings XOXO





Anne Klein smoked pearl necklace, diamond closure - Macy's

I'm just a sucker
 for black and white photos! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment