Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Classic + Chic

Hey loves!!! Hope this week has been good to you....Can Spring return already! This day was the least bit of cold and I enjoyed every minute of it! Love these random Spring like feels. No layers on top of layers, blanket scarves, gloves, nor hat! My kind of day. I've never been friends with Winter! So, I threw on this pretty Tartan plaid top & Tartan pencil skirt 2 piece set from www.forever21.com. Perfect fit and feel! I paired it with this beautiful duster I received from www.gojane.com in an Instagram giveaway. Fastest shipping ever! Great rapport all around as well. GoJane will definitely continue to be a recommended go to shopping site! This piece has become my new fave! Love a nice oversized duster + pockets! WIN WIN!! Navy blue and burgundy, oxblood, or wine are beautiful colors to pair throughout the winter months. They bring the beauty of each other out. Like black, you can't go wrong putting navy blue together. 


Happy Hump Day & have a fabulous week!

Peace & Blessings! XOXO






Faux leather double zipper cluth- F21
Heels, Izabella Rue (Felina) Navy- Shoedazzle

























No comments:

Post a Comment