Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Trendy Coat Season- Forever 21

Hey loves!!! It's officially the first day of winter! Time to pull out those winter favorite coats, hats & lots of layers. Well, it's felt much like Winter here in Cali already where I live so they've been out! There's so many new trendy coats and jackets sold everywhere and it's pretty much all about what you like, and what you want to pay to bare this crisp ass season. This Textured Pea Coat was gifted to me from one of my sons. GO MOM!!!


So far, we're pulling in temps anywhere between the 30's-40's. It's quite clear I was freezing! If not, then kudos to me!!
This coat is fully lined, 100% Polyester, with a double breasted military style feel. I absolutely LOVE it!!! It's also very warm.


Those high winds were kicking my ass here but it's all good! Now about this Seed Knit Scarf! Go get you one!!! Not only is it HUGE! It gave me so many levels of warmth and your neck is protected against these cold temps! Caught on sale at www.forever21.com for $11. You can't beat that!

Peace & Blessings XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment