Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Slacks + Metallic Sneakers

Hey loves!!! Well it's almost that time to countdown to a brand new year of growth, blessings and adventures! This may be my last post of 2015, yet undecided if I may bring you all one more. Well, one of my favorite looks is putting a nice pant together with sneakers. The look is so minimal, relaxed, chic & cute! My type of fit! So, here I paired my pin striped slacks from Express (old purchase) with some silver metallic sneakers from Aldo. The moment I saw these shoes, I had to buy them! Funny, because I haven't been a sneaker girl since high school but there are so many cute styles out now that I am looking to make many purchases. The older I get, heels aren't it all the time, say's this aching back of mine! Lol ;) 

Wishing you all a very safe and Happy New Year to come!


Peace & blessings XOXO





My favorite F21 scarf- http://www.forever21.com/Product/Landing.aspx?br=f21&category=apparel
Love to play with metallics!


http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/en_





Laughter....the best medicine ever! 







No comments:

Post a Comment