Monday, December 21, 2015

Cocktails anyone!??



Hey loves!!! For those of you that can truly appreciate a good stiff cocktail every now and then, more now than then! Lol....this is for you! Generally I'm a wine drinker, but I like to switch it up. Hell sometimes I'm tea, most times coffee, sometimes Brandy. Who knows! I'm just moody like that! So with the cheery spirit of the holiday season at hand, I hooked up several cocktails for myself and a few girlfriends. Can't have girl talk without good food & drinks right? Of course not! So, if this is too much trouble, pour some egg nog in your brandy, mix and call it a day! Otherwise, here's a Brandy Alexander for ya!


Ingredients

1 1/2 oz brandy
1 oz dark creme de cacao
1 oz cream

Instructions

In a shaker filled half with ice, combine ingredients. Shake, shake, shake! Strain into a good ole martini glass if you please, sprinkle with a bit of nutmeg, drop in a fresh cinnamon stick and do enjoy! Most importantly, make it all pretty!

Happy holidays!!!
Drink responsibly! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment