Thursday, December 24, 2015

A Bit of Leopard With a Chunky Knit Sweater

Happy holidays loves!!! Put a simple, yet chic holiday look together. I love chunky knit sweaters paired with anything! Funny that I don't own many of them. Hmmm...well I'll have to fix that little problem! Red is so perfect for the season, can't ever go wrong with a black piece, and these leopard heels will never go out of style for me! Win! Win! Wishing each and every one of you the merriest of holidays! Enjoy the one's you spend it with! ;)

Peace & Blessings XOXO


This sweater purchase is from www.h&m.com. I went for a loose fit, although I purchased a small,  they run pretty big. Part of it is tucked and the arms are very long. This skirt was sewn for me by my eldest daughter. These gold aviators were gifted to me from my daughter as well. Well I kinda wore them a bit during her last visit home so she gave them to me. Haha! Now instead of her being all up in my things when she still lived at home, I love when she visits so I can get up in her stuff! Daughters are GREAT! 



Heels are an old purchase by Guess, gold metallic clutch from www.forever21.com, gold link necklace- www.ebay.com, bangles, link bracelet & ring- vintage 


Manicured nails are indeed a must! What's some more gold with a bit of glitter! I love Julep polish because it's vegan friendly, cruelty free and an oxygen polish as well. This is Margot.

The Monte Carlo matte lippie by NYX has become my new favorite red. All good for a drugstore purchase!
A pretty good dupe for Cherry Blossom by Coloured Raine Cosmetics. Will make a purchase soon being I would prefer a vegan matte liquid lipstick.


No comments:

Post a Comment