Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Bells & Print

Hey loves!!! Winter is definitely approaching and the layers of clothing are adding up whenever I walk out of the door. Today is minimal than most. These particular www.expressclothing.com bell bottom jeans are an old purchase but they definitely still have wide bottom jeans available. I have to pull out the platform heels for these pants or else thry'll drag the ground. Don't want to end up on my ass or face so high heels it is! Can't recall the name, but these were purchased last year from www.shoedazzle.com. Recently purchased this cutesy Black Tile Print Border long Sleeve top from www.newlook.com. It buttons along front as well as at the wrist. Light, but not too light and comfy! Let me tell you! New look has great quality clothing, and prices to match! As far as delivery! Fastest free UK shipping EVER!!! Within a week, my complete order was delivered on a Saturday! Happy customer here! :)

Now, for my hair! I went with a deep side part ( although hard to tell because of the thickness of my hair), curling cream and VOILA! My hair inspiration for this style is none other but the gorgeous beauty Lupita Nyong'o. My lifelong bff sent me a picture of Lupita a few days ago because she could see me wearing my hair this way, so I decided to rock it and I must say, I LOVE IT!!! Who said you can't switch up a twa (teenie weenie afro)! Somebody I'm sure! 

Have a fab week loves!!! Stay warm! ;)











The most beautiful hair inspiration ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment