Thursday, November 5, 2015

ROCKSBOX Love!

Hey loves!!! So, I want to share my first ROCKSBOX delivery! If you're unfamiliar, Rocksbox is a girl's best friend! We all know you can never have enough jewelry, right!? This is the perfect way to try out different designer pieces with this unlimited jewelry rental. Gorjana, Kendra Scott and more! Oh! Let me not forget to mention how quick shipping was! Just a few days and it was happy Monday to me! 

* Personalized boxes, curated by a team of stylists
* Wish list specific styles
* Special discounts & member rewards towards purchases
* Free shipping both ways

The cutest box ever!
Love the personalization!
Once you receive your jewelry, it's on loan as long as you want it. Swap whenever and buy what it is you absolutely can not part with! Become a Shine Insider and reap these fab benefits!! www.rocksbox.com
Here's the real good part!!! This month only, get your first box FREE using code KATINABFF2
Thank me later!!! Enjoy the rest of your week loves!!! Follow me on Instagram @amathysssoul ;)




The beautiful trendy pieces I received was Gorjana! Layer all three, mix and match or wear them separately. I decided on this look for today.


Gorjana Laws of Layering pieces










No comments:

Post a Comment