Friday, November 13, 2015

I Think In Black

TGIF loves!!!! Hope you all are keeping warm out there! I think what I don't like most in the fall (at least here in Sacramento, CA) having no choice but to layer up in the morning when it's crisp as hell and 38 degrees out, only to be warm, looking as if you missed the great memo by the afternoon with the sun beaming on top of you! Although....it did make for some great shots before heading out for Happy Hour with some great friends. ;)









So, I think I'm gonna live in this faux fur vest from eBay.com Lol...I'll definitely frequent it during these next couple of months. Awaiting a couple other colors to become available in stock, unless I find a similar one some place else. I do love the length and fact that it has deep pockets. It also has 4 clasps to hook and close the vest. Underneath I'm wearing a simple black button up from Express Clothing. These are also my favorite faux leather pants from last season with H&M. They are so comfortable, not to mention the stretchy detailing down both outer sides of the pants. These faux leather platform boots I rediscovered in my closet. Lol....I probably only wore them once, maybe twice after purchasing some years ago from Charlotte Russe. Glasses have been worn before from F21, bag & cutesy little bow leopard belt with gold outlining are from eBay.com as well.

Hope you all have a fabulous and very relaxing weekend!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment