Wednesday, November 11, 2015

An Oldie but Goodie

Hey loves!!! Happy Veterans Day to you all!!! :) I've literally owned this dress forever and looks like I bought it yesterday! Lol, I may dig it out the archives and throw it on once every 2 years. It's so hard to part with favorite pieces in my closet. I'm the type to generally work with what I got. So, sorry loves, you won't be able to find this in your department store. I found this cream and brown dress in  Old Navy. I fell in love with the patterns and the fit is perfect! Great Fall forward look along with my favorite Blazer purchased last Fall from one of my favorite stores H&M. This particular day, it was absolutely freezing, so I decided to wear this faux fur vest from ebay.com over it for a more funkier look. These Nine West boots never go out of style! Purchased these babies from Nordstrom Rack a few years ago. I love Fall! You can do so much with layers, color, boots, etc! It's all about you & how you do it!

Have a fabulous day y'all!! ; )



Yes, these are prescription! Lol, vintage statement Garnet stone ring and bracelet, Gold link necklace- eBay







Old bag- tjmaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment