Good morning loves!!! Let me tell you about this healthy ball of goodness! Cantaloupe has been one of my most favorite fruit since I was a child. I loved when my parents would walk in the door, we're unpacking groceries to see a couple of these, honeydew melon, and watermelon, just to name a few fruits we indulged in.
Cantaloupe is one of the many fruits we can benefit from enjoying.
1. Cantaloupe provides antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support considered to be essential to reducing the risk of cancer prevention.
2. Cantaloupe is high in antioxidants. It is a great source of vitamins A and C. These antioxidants help to reduce the risk of developing cancer, cardiovascular disease, and a many other health problems.
3. The vitamins in cantaloupe are said to provide a great immunity boost. These vitamins also ward off the common cold and other viral infections.
4. Regular consumption of cantaloupe may help prevent chronic inflammation as well as stress to joints and muscle throughout the body. It contains phytonutrients that have anti-inflammatory properties.
5. Vitamins C and A play key roles in good eye health. Helping to strengthen the eyes and reduce the risk of eye disease.
6. The skin benefits are absolutely amazing! Particularly slowing down the aging process of the skin with vitamins A and C. Helping to keep the skin moisturized and healthy, even protecting from sun damage and skin cancer.
7. Studies have shown that cantaloupe may help the body regulate blood sugar. Therefore improving insulin metabolism for diabetes.
*Here is one snack I love to fix up for my youngest daughter and I. She devours it! ;)
Dice up some cantaloupe after the cutting, scooping, slicing and peeling. Put pieces into a bowl, with chopped fresh mint. Sprinkle a bit of feta cheese, chia seeds and top it all off with a fresh squeeze of lime! Sooooo yummy! Thank me later! Enjoy!!