Monday, October 26, 2015

Vegan Cranberry Crepes

Hey loves!!! It's been awhile. On top of having phone camera, and actual camera issues, life often happens where it's very necessary to take a time out, breathe, relax & regroup. So, until I'm able to purchase the perfect device for the best photos, I will give you what I can. Enough of that! Let me tell you about this delish creation I made for Sunday's Brunch
OMG! Bomb.com indeed!  
I so happened to be out of fresh berries, as we prefer berries on just about everything! I decided to use my Cranberry Powder from Arctic Power Berries. Love the kick of flavor it gives in my smoothies, oatmeal, yogurt & cereal. My kids pretty much love it too! Hope you enjoy my recipe as much as we all did! Hope you all have a fabulous week! :)


Just a teaspoon is equal to a handful of these power berries

 

Ingredients

1 cup of coconut flour
2 tbs coconut sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup unsweetened original almond milk
2/3 cup water
1/4 cup melted butter (Smart Balance)
2 tbs vanilla extract
1 tbs ground cinnamon
1.5 tbs of cranberry powder


Directions

In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, sugar, and salt together.
In a separate bowl, mix the milk, water melted butter after cooled and vanilla.
Add wet ingredients to flour mixture until batter is a smooth consistency.

*I noticed the batter separated in the pan, so I put into the refrigerator for about half an hour and they cooked to perfection!

Spray non stick skillet with cooking spray. Warm on a medium high heat. Pour about 1/4 cup batter into pan , swirl around, spreading the batter as much as possible. Once the edges are browned, flip crepe with a spatula. Cooking each side about 3 min each. Fold crepes however you choose. Repeat until batter is gone. Here I topped with Wild Friends Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter. Warmed a bit in the microwave to make it easier to drizzle, then sprinkled with a bit of  powdered sugar. The family LOVED them!!! Bon appetit! 



No comments:

Post a Comment