Tuesday, September 8, 2015

How Bout' Avocado Baked Eggs!


Hey loves!!! As if avocado couldn't get any better! My 6 yr old daughter loves this recipe! I could eat anything with avo involved everyday, (okay just about anything) So, I will make these until she can't take it anymore! Lol...alright you can pretty much add whatever ingredients suit you. I will top with whatever I'm feeling at that moment, which tends to be many things. I made these with ground garlic basil turkey sausage & without. Here goes...

Ingredients

4 avocado, halved and pitted
2 roma tomato, diced
Green onion, cut ( I use kitchen scissors)
Cilantro, handful
liquid egg whites or 4 eggs
2 garlic basil sausage, crumbled
paprika
himalayan salt
cracked black pepper
mexican vegan cheese shreds

Directions

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Scoop out center of each avo with a spoon in a circular motion (I put that aside for sandwiches later).
Sit avo in ramekin or casserole dish close together to prevent spillage.
In heated skillet, brown sausage until cooked. Drain, set aside.
Fill avo with liquid egg whites not to overflow or crack an egg in each.
Season with salt & pepper to taste. Top 2 with crumbled sausage. 
Bake in preheated oven until egg is set about 15-20 minutes.
Once cooked thoroughly, top with cheese , onion, cilantro, tomato, sprinkle with paprika.
BON APPETIT! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment