Tuesday, September 22, 2015

12 Of My Summer End & Upcoming Fall Faves!

Hey loves!!!! I put together several favorites before all of the deep dark fall colors come to play, at least for me. Although I am a lover for bright colors, I tend to gravitate to different neutral colors. Can't go wrong with a good neutral....keeps it simple & cute. If I wear any make up at all, I keep it to a minimum and usually grab a neutral color or just a bright lip. Here are 12 of my fave go to items. These colors can offset anything. Now don't get me wrong ladies, certain neutrals, light color lips ARE NOT.......I repeat, ARE NOT for us women of color. These 2 MAC colors shown I definitely pair with a brown lip liner (not shown) called Chestnut, apply a light coat with a lip brush and be on my way. My all weather Vintage Circa 1970's sunnies are also pictured. Gifted from my mom some years ago. Well, with a bit of begging & pouting, she gave them up much faster than it probably would have been! Lol
Have a fabulous day!

  • Nail Polish~ Revlon 410 Endless Possibilities, Revlon 908 Sheer Petal, Essie 766 Glamour Purse, Julep Margot, Kristy (navy blue)
  • Lipsticks~ MAC Supremely Confident (sheen supreme), Kinda Sexy (matte), Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm 215 Shameless, 225 Sultry, my any day fav gloss by Rimmel London Stay Glossy 050 Unlimited Gold  
  • Eyeshadow~ Urban Decay Gravity
Manicure, wearing Endless Possibilities by Revlon, 2 coats, clear base



No comments:

Post a Comment