Thursday, August 27, 2015

Split Sides & Denim Cut-offs

Hey loves!! Well it's been a fab week....hot as an inferno but it wouldn't be August without that heat wave right? Ugh! So I'm over this particular H&M maxi dress. It's so comfy, I practically lived in it throughout summer so I figured I'd give it a little revamping. Why purchase the trendy little split dress EVERYONE has worn when I can diy it, wear once, twice max then off to the archives! Simple & chic! You got scissors with a straight hand and a good eye? Then you got cha' self one split dress, split shirt, or whatever you wanna call it! Knotted in the front. Easy peasy!! Save some money in the end too...Sounds perfect to me!!




Old gold Guess bag - Marshall's buy years ago. These Franco Sarto booties (Ross) are perfect for this Fall season. Zips on the inside with a bow on the outside of each.

This beautiful neck piece was gifted from my eldest son's girlfriend. She's wonderful! Large ring- Vintage, finger rings- eBay


Oversized Gold frame round sunnies- eBay

Love the detail!

2 comments: