Sunday, August 2, 2015

Benefits of drinking Dandelion Leaf & Root Herbal Tea

Happy Sunday loves! I couldn't get my hands on these pretty fresh flowers, so I opted for organic, non gmo herbal tea instead. "One person's weed is another person's wonder herb". Ahhhhh the great benefits of Dandelion!


  • Improves digestion and aids in weight loss
  • Relieves allergy symptoms
  • Eases congestion of the liver
  • Helps to purify the bladder and kidneys
  • Reduces the risk of urinary tract infections
  • Contains calcium, magnesium, iron zinc, potassium,vitamins B and C
  • Helps to purify the blood, regulate blood sugar and improves blood circulation
  • Helps to ease bloating and aching joints
  • Helps to cure skin condition
Always consult your physician or holistic practitioner prior to taking any supplement as to your own health concerns and desires. I do my own research and what works for me, may not work for you. Herbal supplements are my go to as I continue living in a healthier environment. Although I prefer to boil these babies for their true full benefit, this back up works wonders! Have a beautiful day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment