Saturday, July 4, 2015

The fabulous Benefits of Tart Cherry Juice


Non GMO Project Verified


Now, while I love to snack on, create a dish with and pick a great bunch of sweet cherries, NEVER had I been interested in drinking Tart Cherry Juice. I must say....I love it! Not only the taste (after I got past the first couple of very tart swallows) but the health benefits as well! So, I decided to research the benefits for myself prior to purchasing. Not only does this antioxidant rich liquid a great resource for soothing pain, it has anti-inflammatory compounds which reduce swelling and for me most importantly, will eventually KNOCK OUT INSOMNIA!!!
Cherries have anti-inflammatory super powers! Studies have shown, cherry juice has relieved joint pain in patients with mild to moderate knee osteoarthritis, according to a publishing in Osteoarthritis and Cartilage.
This tart juice will assist in getting you to those dreams you've been missing. Drink this wonder juice twice daily and prepare for more time of rest. Cherries are naturally rich in melatonin which is essential in contributing to a better night's rest. Melatonin is the hormone responsible for sleepiness.
This juice can also reduce pain and swelling associated with arthritis, lowering the levels of uric acid.
It's pure 100% juice content is delicious and so beneficial to a regular regime. So pick you up a bottle and pour over ice....you can thank me later!

2 comments:

  1. I love cherries! This would be perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you purchase, if it doesn't specify organic, look for it to be labeled "not from concentrate". They'll try to get you in these stores! Lol

      Delete