Saturday, July 25, 2015

Mango Strawberry Sherbert

Hey loves!!! So I keep bags of fresh fruit washed, peeled, sliced, and leaves removed (if any), then sealed in a heavy freezer bag for freshness. Of course you can use a sealer (unsure name) but I don't have one of those, so  Ziplocs it is! I decided to make a cold treat with my little sous chef's assistance of course! I'm not always a measurer so I had to go back over all of the ingredients used. OMG! This was the best ever! Sweet, tasty with the perfect bit of creaminess. Looks like I'll be making this again today! ;) Happy Saturday & have a blessed weekend!

Ingredients
1 large ripe mango, peeled & spooned out of skin
about 1- 1.5 cups of frozen strawberries (depending on the size) 
2 tbs pure coconut oil
1/2 cup of coconut milk
handful of ice

Directions
Put all ingredients into blender. Blend thoroughly, and there you have it! Pour into chilled glasses. Quick, simple and oh so delish!!! Enjoy!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment