Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chic & Sophisticated

Hey loves!! I've been looking at this dress sitting in my closet for about a year. Just wasn't feeling it! So, thought I'd give it a go today and I love the way it fits! Very lightweight, perfect for this 95 degree weather today. The pop of red is perfect, not to mention my lipstick really stands out against this dress. This dress & statement necklace were purchased on eBay, heels from JustFab, cuff, rings and silver foil clutch are vintage, sunnies from RitchBich Boutique. The poppin lippie is Wet n' Wild's 911D Stoplight Red. Now about these HOT strappy sandals! A killer on my feet! I could barely get down a flight of steps before my soles were begging for mercy! Nope!!! Never again! That is indeed when the flat cutesy sandals graced my feet with love! Happy Thursday!!! ;)




Heels - JustFab (Zarah)


No comments:

Post a Comment