Thursday, June 25, 2015

One of my many hair staples!

Fresh Rosemary soaked in Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Enough oil to cover herbs, sat in direct sunlight for 48 hours

Rosemary oil a very fragrant and versatile oil. I love the scent of this herb! One of the most popular essential oils with a range of health benefits. Rosemary oil has antimicrobial and antiseptic qualities. Here are just a few organic facts; stimulates hair growth, boosts mental activity, relieves respiratory problems, mouth disinfectant, skin care and reduces pain. Also used extensively as a culinary herb which I use quite often in many of my dishes.

Rosemary essential oil is very beneficial for dry and flaky scalps. Massage scalp regularly with this oil to nourish the scalp whilst removing dandruff. I like to combine rosemary with olive oil to strengthen my hair by using it for hot oil treatments. A great use for hair growth. What could be better than fresh and inexpensive!

* After 48 hours, transfer just the oil into a hair oil bottle. I massage into my scalp 2x weekly or as I feel needed




No comments:

Post a Comment